We commit ourselves to make our clients happy!
Our experienced and knowledgeable lawyers are here to support you and navigate through complex legal procedures. Whether you are a victim of a hit-and-run accident or some other accident, our expert personal injury attorneys are here to legally represent your interests and help you gain the compensation you deserve.
Hit-and-run cases are traumatic. It can cause a huge problem, especially if the driver cannot be found afterward. You will be left to plead for insurance and settle for a small compensation. But with our experienced lawyers who will give you legal counseling, you be able to get good compensation.
Accidents, whether they are hit-and-run or construction accidents, are brutal. But with the help of our expert Pasadena, TX,
Personal Injury Attorneys, you will be able to voice your interest and get the compensation you deserve.
If you have been injured in a Uber or Lyft accident, do not hesitate to call our experienced lawyers, who can give legal advice and claim reasonable compensation.
Our Boating accident attorneys have years of experience in handling complex claims. So, if you are injured in a boating accident, we are here to help your recover compensation for your losses.
If you are suffering from a construction site injury, contact our construction accident lawyers, who have the knowledge and resources to go against any insurance company that denies your rightful compensation.
Our expert lawyers are here to help you seek Product liability claims and will protect your rights against the harm caused by defective products.
If you are involved in a pedestrian accident, our top lawyers are here to help you fight for your rights.
If you or your loved one is suffering from a DUI/DWI accident, contact our professional DUI/DWI accident lawyers to fight for your rights and voice your interests.
Will The Person Who Caused My Injury Be Punished?
Check Out Our Latest Updates
When you’re on the receiving end of a personal injury, it’s like being thrust into a foreign land without any prior knowledge of the language or culture. This bewildering world is fraught with medical jargon, insurance particulars, and a labyrinth of legal procedures that can be as damaging to your sanity as the injury itself. But don’t despair–there’s help at hand. Enter Joe I. Zaid & Associates, a beacon of hope amidst the chaos, your legal lifeline in the Lone Star State.
The Unseen Aftermath of Personal Harm
You’ve heard the phrase “adding insult to injury,” right? Well, it doesn’t even begin to cover the aftermath of personal harm. The physical pain is only the tip of the iceberg. Beneath the surface lurks a myriad of complications–mounting medical bills, time off from work, mental anguish, and the ever-daunting legal battle to claim what’s rightfully yours.
But wait! Before you descend into a pit of despair, remember: you’re not alone. In this arena, you’ve got a gladiator in your corner. Joe I. Zaid & Associates, a top-notch legal firm in Texas, specializing in personal injury law, is here to fight your battles and ensure you come out on top.
The Webster Warriors: Your Personal Injury Attorneys
At Joe I. Zaid & Associates, we don’t just see clients; we see individuals. Real people with real problems that deserve real solutions. Our team of dedicated attorneys, affectionately known as the Webster Warriors, are committed to providing you with top-tier legal representation.
But what makes us different? Why choose us as your personal webster injury attorney? Let’s break it down:
- Experience: With decades of combined experience, our team has seen it all. From car accidents to medical malpractice, we have the knowledge and expertise to tackle any case, no matter how complex.
- Compassion: We understand that you’re not just a case number. You’re a person who’s been wronged, and we’re here to make it right. We’re not just attorneys; we’re your allies, your advocates, your friends.
- Results: We’re not in the business of making empty promises. We’re in the business of delivering results. Our track record speaks for itself–millions of dollars won for our clients, countless lives changed for the better.
The Process: Navigating the Legal Labyrinth
The process of claiming compensation for personal injury can be a confusing one. There are steps to be taken, papers to be filed, and a myriad of legal terms to be understood.
But fear not! With the Webster Warriors by your side, this daunting journey becomes a walk in the park. We’ll guide you through every step, ensuring that you understand the process and are comfortable with the proceedings.
Step 1: Consultation
First things first, we need to understand your case. This involves a detailed consultation where we listen to your story, understand the circumstances of your injury, and evaluate the potential for a successful claim.
Step 2: Investigation
Once we’ve taken up your case, we’ll begin an in-depth investigation. This involves reviewing medical records, interviewing witnesses, and gathering all the evidence we need to build a strong case.
Step 3: Negotiation
Before taking the case to court, we’ll attempt to negotiate a settlement with the opposing party. This can often result in a quicker resolution and less stress for you.
Step 4: Litigation
If a satisfactory settlement can’t be reached, we’re not afraid to take the case to court. Our attorneys are skilled litigators who will fight tooth and nail to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
The Bottom Line: Let Us Fight for You
If you’ve suffered a personal injury, don’t let the aftermath overwhelm you. Let the Webster Warriors of Joe I. Zaid & Associates fight your legal battles while you focus on your recovery.
From our office at 4710 Vista Rd. Suite E Pasadena, TX 77505, we proudly serve the residents of Webster and the surrounding areas. Reach out to us at 281-990-5200 to schedule a consultation and discover your legal lifeline.
Remember, in the world of personal harm, you’re not alone. With Joe I. Zaid & Associates by your side, you’ve got a formidable force fighting for you.
A Hit and run is something that can happen to anyone. One moment you are driving, enjoying the sunlight, and then the next, you feel excited and the adrenaline rushing through your veins as you go fast and hit someone.
A hit-and-run happens when someone hits another car, a person, or someone’s property, fails to provide their insurance details or aid and runs from the scene of the accident. In Texas, this is considered a serious criminal charge. And the punishment can vary from a misdemeanor to a felony based on the damage the accused caused.
What are the responsibilities of the driver?
Under the transportation code of Texas, a driver who causes an accident and damages the property or injures any person must stop and take the necessary actions. If they want to avoid any criminal charges, they need to do the following:
- When an accident causes some damage or injury/death, the driver should not run from the scene. They must return to the scene, render help to the injured, and should provide their personal information. They should also provide information about their driving license. Running from the scene without rendering help will be considered a misdemeanor, and you might have to pay a fine of up to $500. But if the damage to the vehicle is less than $200, your punishment would be classified as a class B misdemeanor, and you can be sent to jail for six months.
- If you are hitting an unoccupied vehicle, you must try to locate the driver and give your contact information or leave a note about the accident.
- If the accident damages any property, the driver must find the person of authority and report the damage along with contact details.
Failure to comply with any of these rules can lead to severe punishments.
What evidence is needed to convict?
Hit-and-run accidents are a serious criminal offense in Texas. Suppose the driver causes an accident or runs away from the scene. In that case, the police will look for evidence, like investigating the case, looking into the video footage of nearby cameras, and finding evidence proving that the driver fled the scene.
Prosecutors can use various types of evidence to establish that the accident happened, including:
- The first step is to provide the testimony of witnesses about what they saw.
- Second, physical evidence that connects to the defendant’s car that caused the accident. These include the driver’s number plate, the damage caused by the defendant’s car, or debris from the accident scene. The victim can also provide the surveillance footage that captured the accident.
So, if you are a hit-and-run victim, the first step is to contact the authorities, even if you are not hurt. Describe the vehicle that hit you and give the description of the person as much as possible. Try to note down all the details you remember when the memory is fresh. As the victim of a hit and run, you need to seek legal counsel to locate the driver and seek the compensation you deserve.